LED display has gradually become a mainstream product in the market. It can be seen everywhere in outdoor buildings, stages, stations and other places, but it will inevitably malfunction in the use process，then how to achieve the correct maintenance and troubleshooting LED screen? The following points are analyzed for you one by one :
The application and maintenance of LED display screen should pay attention to the following problems:
- Stable power supply and good grounding protection are required
- Do not use in harsh natural conditions.(such as strong thunderstorms, etc)
- Water, iron powder and other easily conductive metal are strictly prohibited in the screen body.The LED display should be placed in a low dust environment as far as possible. Large dust will affect the display effect, and excessive dust will cause damage to the circuit .
- If due to water flooding due to various reasons, please immediately cut off power and contact maintenance personnel, until the display panel in the screen is dry before use
- Switch sequence of LED display: first turn on the control computer to make it run normally, then turn on the LED display. B: first turn off the LED display, then turn off the computer
- The surface of LED display can be wiped with alcohol, or with a brush or a vacuum cleaner, not with a wet cloth
- It is recommended that the rest time of LED screen should be more than 2 hours every day. During the rainy season, the LED screen should be used at least once a week.Generally turn on the screen at least once a month and light it up for more than 2 hours.
- LED display shall be regularly checked to see if it works normally and if there is any damage to the circuit. If it does not work, it shall be replaced in time; if there is any damage to the circuit, it shall be repaired or replaced in time
- During playing, the screen should not be all white, all red, all green, all blue and other bright pictures for a long time, so as to avoid excessive current, excessive power cord heating, LED lamp damage and affect the service life of the screen.Do not disassemble or splice the screen body at will!
- The main control computer with LED display screen and other related equipment should be placed in the room with air conditioning and dust to ensure the ventilation, heat dissipation and stable operation of the computer.
- The internal circuit of the LED display shall not be touched by non-professionals to avoid electric shock or damage to the circuit;If there is a problem, please ask a professional for maintenance.
LED Screen common problems and solutions
The whole screen is not bright or appears the square.
- open the host
- plug in the communication cable
- reinsert the sending card
- connect a number of media CARDS with the data line between the acquisition card and the sending card
- adjust JP1 and JP2 switch positions
- Connect the data cable or replace the computer
The whole screen flashes or lights up regularly after 16 lines of data
- open LED studio open debugging – hardware Settings (password 168) – system Settings, set the line order to +0 or +1
- reinsert or replace communication lines
- punch and reinforce the DVI cable
- change the sending card
- Detect whether the line from the output interface to the signal output IC is connected or short circuit.
- Check whether the clock latch signal at the outlet is normal.
- Test whether the output data port of the cascade connection between the last driver IC is connected to the data port of the output interface or whether it is short-circuited.
- Whether the output signals are short-circuited to each other or short-circuited to the ground.
- Check whether the output line arrangement is good.
- Check whether the power supply is connected with the signal line.
- Check whether the test card identifies the interface, but the red light of the test card does not identify the interface. Check whether the lamp board is on the same power supply as the test card, or whether the interface between the lamp board and the test card has a signal and a ground short circuit, resulting in the failure to identify the interface.(smart test card)
- Find the pin controlling the column on the module and test whether it is connected to the driver IC output.
- Check whether the column is short-circuited with the power supply.
- Test whether the line is short-circuited with the positive pole of the power supply.
- Replace the drive IC.
- Detect whether the clock CLK latch STB signal is short circuit.
- Check whether the clock CLK of 245 has input or output.
- Detect whether the clock signal is short-circuited to other lines.
- Check whether there is any input or output at the data end of the color of 245.
- Detect whether the data signal of this color is short-circuited to other lines.
- Test whether there is circuit break or short circuit or virtual welding in the data port of cascade connection between the driving IC of this color.