When you are using linsn led screen software LEDStudio, you will facing some problem. Here is the FAQs of the use of LEDStudio.
1.Warning: MCI systematic error when starts up?
2.Warning: cannot find LED screen system or transmission error?
3.How to change the position and size of the play window?
4.How to run and play certain files?
5, How to edit the existing files (.lsd)?
6.Attached switch illustration.
- OE Switch (JP1 first position), to justify the polarity of the cell boards. When the polarity is incorrect, luminance will decrease.
- Data Switch (JP1 second position),to justify the polarity of the data. When error occurs, picture display will become
- W16、W32、W64、W128、W256、W512、W1024 (JP1 11th,3rd,4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th position) , to justify the width of the led receiving card.
- ClkDly switch (JP1 9th position), to justify the properties of displacement clock. When there is problem with unit cell
step-connection, please justify this switch.
- Row Switch (JP1 10th position), to set whether translate code when quartet sweep and double sweep display, or the
polarity of row-serial-row output.
- S16、S32、S64、S128、S256、S512、S1024 (JP2 the 11th, 12th, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th position and JP1 12th position), to justify the horizontal starting point of the screen
- 1/8、1/4、1/2 switch (JP2 the 5th, 6th,7th position) ,to justify the scanning method or vertical starting point.
- ClkHi，ClkLo switch (JP2 the 8th 、9th position),to justify the slide-point clock. When CLkHi is on and ClkLo is off the frequency is 16.7Mhz; When ClkHi、ClkLo are both off, the frequency is 2.5Mhz; When CLkHi、ClkLo are both on, the frequency is 8.33Mhz; When ClkHi is off but ClkLo is on, the frequency is 6.25Mhz.
- Delay Switch(JP2 the 10th position), to justify the delay clearing of a whole row. If there is horizontal dark/bright difference, justify this switch.
We provide latest LEDStudio display control software for Download, You can Download All versions here—Download List